In connection with viewing and using this Website you are permitted to print out or temporarily download onto a single computer one copy of the materials posted on this Website for your personal, reference and/or informational purposes only. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
CONTENTS AND HYPERLINKS
This Website contains hyperlinks to affiliates’ or third party websites which are the sole responsibility of such affiliates or independent third parties, and use thereof is solely at your own risk. We have no control over the content or policies of such websites, and we are not responsible (and under no circumstances shall be liable) for the contents, accuracy or reliability of any websites hyperlinked to this website. Those who choose to access information from this Website (including any information obtained through any hyperlink) are solely responsible for the compliance of such information with any applicable law. A description or reference to a third party (including an affiliate’s) product, service or publication on this Website (including any description or reference via hyperlink) does not imply endorsement by MAINtag of that product, service or publication.
Links to this Website from third party sites are permitted only upon approval from MAINtag. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek such approval.
MAINtag is pleased to hear from its customers, however, we do not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or other materials related to products, services or marketing unless we have specifically requested them. Therefore, please do not send us any original creative materials such as product ideas or suggestions. Anything you disclose or offer to us by or through this Website (“Disclosures”), including e-mails to us or postings on interactive portions of this Website, shall be freely usable by MAINtag for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. By uploading or otherwise providing any Disclosure to this Website or to MAINtag, you hereby grant MAINtag and its designees the unlimited, perpetual, irrevocable right to reuse, publish, redistribute, modify and create derivative works from such Disclosure for any purpose and in any media without compensation, and you warrant that all “moral rights” in uploaded materials have been waived. Any such Disclosure is PROVIDED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL BASIS with no obligation on our part to keep such information confidential. You hereby RELEASE MAINtag from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale, or disclosure of any Disclosure.
INTERACTIVE AREAS AND CODE OF ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT
When participating in interactive portions of this Website, you represent that you have proper right and authorization to use any information or content that you upload or post, and agree to abide by the following code of acceptable conduct:
You will not upload or otherwise provide infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, illegal or otherwise improper content. Inappropriate and unauthorized inputs and uploads include, without limitation, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots and other unauthorized computer programming routines.
You will not upload viruses, harmful components, or any information or computer code that is intended to, or is likely to, damage, interfere with, alter intercept, or expropriate any system, this Website or its components.
You will not use this Website to further any illegal purpose or to violate the rights of any party.
4 - You will not upload or otherwise provide content with a commercial purpose or attempt to solicit funds or advertise goods or services.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR WEBSITE
MAINtag makes no representations or warranties that this Website is free of defects, errors, viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this Website or MAINtag’s computer systems. The pages on this Website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD MAINtag HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE US FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST DATA, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING BY US, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” MAINtag DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, NOR DOES IT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, DATA CONTENT, ARTISTIC WORTH, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT THAT IS MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED BY WAY OF THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT DEFECTS ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASES THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
INDEMNIFICATION FOR ACCOUNT
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MAINtag BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MAINtag’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. SOME JURISIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, IN WHICH CASES THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW
MAINtag controls and manages this Website from its facilities in Paris, FRANCE. Unless otherwise stated, materials and content on this Website are presented solely for promoting products worlwide. Information published on this Website may contain references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country or region. We make no representation that such information, products, programs or services referenced on this Website are legal, available or appropriate in your country or region.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
This Website is protected by United States and international law, including copyright and trademark laws. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark or copyright, of MAINtag or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. You may not remove or alter any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloadable materials, and you must comply with any and all applicable end-user license agreements. All brands and names are the property of their respective owners.
Except as otherwise noted, MAINtag is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this Website, whether registered or not. All registered trademarks are registered in the United States of America (and other applicable jurisdictions).
Any unauthorized access, modification or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this Website is strictly prohibited. MAINtag reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it in equity and at law and this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation or waiver of any other rights MAINtag may have.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this site © Copyright 2012 MAINtag. All rights reserved.
CONTACT INFORMATION: MAINtag - email@example.com
Effective as of January 1st, 2013
In order to make your visits to this Website as responsive as possible, we collect information when you visit us. To help ensure an enjoyable online experience for all of our visitors, we provide this summary of what information this Website collects, and how this Website uses that information. We gather certain types of information about our users and we believe that you should fully understand our policy and terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
A. Information Collected Online
1. General Browsing
This Website gathers navigational information about the areas of this Website that visitors visit. This information allows us to see which areas of this Website are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by providing more of the most visited and desired features and services. Additional non-personally identifiable information such as domain type, browser version, and service provider may be collected which will provide information regarding the general use of our Website.
2. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
a. This Website collects personally identifiable information from you only when you voluntarily provide us with this information. You can provide us with this personally identifiable information in many instances throughout our Website, including when you interact in the following ways: establishing an account (if any); adding information to your account, creating address entries, emailing information to yourself or someone else; entering a contest or sweepstakes; taking a survey; contacting us with a comment or question; signing up to receive emails about our products and services; or applying for a job online.
b. Categories of personally identifiable information collected online include your name, address, gender, month and day of birth, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
B. Pages That MAINtag Has On Social Media Sites
1. Personal information may be collected directly by this Website through Social Media Pages and may also be collected by the social media site hosting MAINtag’s Social Media Page.
2. The social media sites where MAINtag has its Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to MAINtag about visitors’ use of our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our Social Media Pages, and interaction with content on our Social Media Pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and their use of the content.
C. Information We Collect If You Apply For A Job
If you want to work for us, you can submit a curriculum vitae or resume online. When you fill in an online employment application, we will collect personal data such as your name and contact details. We will use this information to evaluate you as a candidate for the position for which you applied and to contact you about the position.
D. Using Information We Collect Online
1. This Website uses the information it collects to send communications regarding our products, services and promotions, to respond to your inquiries, to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests, to develop our products, services, and this Website, and to consider you for employment. MAINtag uses the information collected on its Social Media Pages to send communications regarding our products, services and promotions; to respond to your inquiries; to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests; and to develop our products and services.
2. If you no longer wish to receive emails from this Website, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included on every newsletter sent by MAINtag or unsubscribe through your online account, if any. If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from MAINtag via regular postal mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in your comments that you want to be removed from MAINtag’s postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
3. If you signed up to receive mobile messages from MAINtag, but no longer wish to receive these mobile messages, simply follow the opt-out instructions included in each mobile message.
E. Information We Share With Third Parties
1. Personal information that you provide will be used for marketing and promotional purposes only by MAINtag, its affiliates and non-affiliated third party companies that we have specifically selected to offer you promotions, products or services. [We do not otherwise rent or sell to third parties your personally identifiable information entered on this Website.]
2. We make the names and postal addresses in our postal mailing list, sometimes categorized by purchasing information, available to our partners for their marketing purposes. If you would like to make sure that we do not disclose your name and postal mailing address to our partners for their marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
3. We may use third parties to assist us with this Website and our e-commerce business. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided to us by third party service providers include: providing electronic online investor information, monitoring site activity, providing fraud prevention services, conducting surveys, administering and maintaining employment application information, administering and sending mobile messages, and administering emails. Some of these service providers will be located outside of the United States.
4. We may disclose specific information about you if required by applicable law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of this Website, this Website itself, or the public.
5. If MAINtag were ever merged with, be acquired by or decided to acquire another business entity, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with this entity, as well as be retained by MAINtag. In that event, we will make reasonable efforts to have your privacy preferences honored.
2. Third Party Cookies. We use third-party service provider(s) to assist us in better understanding the use of this Website. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on your computer and will receive information that we select that will inform us of things such as how visitors navigate around this Website, what features are most used, and what products are browsed. Our service provider(s) analyzes this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in this Website and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are visiting this Website.
G. Updating Your Personal Information
We prefer to keep the personal information of users who have created an online account (if any) accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information. You can log-on to your account with your email address and password, and you will see a menu where you can update your information.
H. Privacy Of Children On Our Website
MAINtag does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 13. No information should be submitted to this Website by visitors less than 13 years of age.
J. Your California Privacy Rights
L. Special Cases
M. Security Statement
We operate secure date networks provided by industry standard firewall and password protection systems to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. While we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, we cannot guarantee that data will always remain secure due to transmission errors, outside events, third party hacking or other causes. We will comply with applicable privacy laws and make any legally required disclosures regarding breaches of the security, confidentiality or integrity of personal data consistent with our ability to determine the scope of a breach and our obligations to law enforcement. MAINtag limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and MAINtag employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality.
N. Supported Web Browsers
This Website supports the following web browsers: [Mozilla Firefox 3.0+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+, Apple Safari 4.0+, and Google Chrome 17+.]
O. Questions/Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.